Checklist for a video that is guaranteed to be a super duper smash hit:
- Break into Tina Turner’s trailer, boost her wig, shoulder pads, heels and even her good brooch.
- Lure a Sade wannabe out of turning tricks for the evening.
- Snag the choreographer from some Michael Jackson video that never made it to MTV before he sobers up.
- Convince the cinematographer from the last Flash Dance sequel that “What the hell” is a good enough reason to shoot your video.
- “Borrow” the karoke machine from the 80’s Jammin’ Night at the airport bar.
- Convince the guy who has the aeorbic studio next to the Yogurt Hut to let you use it as a set.
- See if the pleather jackets are still on sale at the mall
- Get a fan.